Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Relax and Read Chair

Over in Australia there lived a girl named Molly. She was 5 years old. Molly owned a blue and yellow chair. She read books on it, played with her dolls, drew pictures on a piece of paper and loads more. Years passed and Molly was sixteen. She decided to donate the chair to a second hand shop in Dunedin. Molly did that and went home. The chair arrived at the second hand shop. Miss Johnston bought the chair. That’s how the relax and read chair came overseas to room2.


By Emma

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow Emma, I like that your story had the chair moving country. Why do you think Molly decided to donate the chain?

Jane Nicholls said...

Oh I love how you gave the chair its own story! I was a little girl in Australia and I had a favourite chair where I used to sit and tell stories to my dolls and dream about what I would do when I grew up. I wonder where my chair is now? I wonder what my chair became when it grew up? I wonder if my chair helped other little girls to dream and tell stories?

Aardhyn said...

I like your story Emma!

Anonymous said...

Does Molly have any sisters or brothers?

Sophie said...

Man that chair is having a good life. Maybe next time you could put some more verb and stuff like that in.

Emma said...

Yes molly had 1 sister. Her name was Ashley.Maybe I should have said that in the story.

Emma

Benjamin McIntyre said...

What a cool story. The chair must be having amazing time.
I wonder how long the chair has been around for?

Hannah(Ruma Tahi) said...

Hi Emma
You have done an awesome job BTW did you know that Aliyah has pretty much the title except for one word (the) Can you Please edit a bit more

Hannah:P (Ruma Tahi)

Emma said...

hi Emma
I really like your story about the chair I think something that was really cool is that you didn't have any spelling mistakes we don't have a blog we have a wiki and something funny is that my name is Emma too

from Emma from grants braes school in Ruma Tahi

Georgia said...

Hey Emma that was such a cool story i really liked it i will give you a two stars and and a wish
star one:it was really fun to read
star two: it had good detail
wish:maybe tell some things that you did on the chair
from Georgia

Gabby said...

Is the real chair that you now have a second hand shop?

Emma said...

Hi Hannah
What do you mean edit a bit more on my writing?

Emma

Emma said...

Thank you for all the comments.

Benjamin- The chair has been around for 16 years but then got donated to a second hand shop in Mosgiel.

Georgia- Hi. Im sure i told in the story what Molly did on the chair.Maybe i didnt.Thankyou for commenting.

Emma

Maia said...

Hi Emma,

I really liked the description of what Molly did on the chair.
What is the relax and read chair??? Is this story real???
Maybe you should put in some more descriptive language.
From Emilie:) & Maia.
Grant's Braes, Room 2.

Hannah:) (Ruma Tahi) said...

Hi it's Hannah from Ruma Tahi
What I meant was that you edit your label/page a bit more
Not specifically in your story above

Hannah:)

finn said...

Cool story!!!

Post a Comment