Thank you to all of the parents (and children!) who have been commenting on our blog, in particular the children's writing about the Relax and Read chair. We all get very excited to see there are new comments!
Thank you also to those who have returned both the child and parent consent forms for my research. It would be great to have a few more, so if you haven't already, please consider whether you might be able to do so. Let me know if you need a replacement form!
I have added some typing practise websites to our wiki that children might like to have a go at at home.
2 comments:
I am a fast typer the problem is i don't know were all the keys are i might go on that at home.
That's great that you are a fast typer. These websites are really good for helping you to learn where the keys are. I hope you enjoy playing them.
Beckham
Post a Comment