Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Relax and Read Chair

Hi. My name is the relax and read chair and today I am going to tell you about my life. When I was three years old, someone bought me from a chair shop. When I got to my new home there was a cat and two children. The cat slept on me for ten minutes. The cat's fur tickled on my leather. When I was five they gave me to the second hand shop because I didn't match. The fuzzy feeling vanished. Then in two weeks a girl bought me. When I got to my new home, everything was blue and yellow but I was purple! So they painted me blue and yellow.

By Aliyah

3 comments:

Nadine said...

I really enjoyed reading this story and how you wrote it in the first person. It was descriptive and I could put myself in the story. Good work and keep it up.

Mum

Mrs T said...

I loved the way the cat's fur tickled the chair. It made me feel I was being tickled as I read it.

Emily said...

I absoulutely love your story. Do you like to make storys? Whats your favourite subject at school?
Do you absoulutely love school like me????


Emily
Ruma Tahi

Post a Comment