Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Relax and Read Chair

Finally bought for $75.00 and hoping for a wonderful place to stay, I soon realise that I am being transported to the airport for something unexpected. I was being loaded into the cockpit as the pilot's chair. I was soon fitted with heaps of glittering buttons and switches, along with cup holders that I thought were very annoying and strange. Was I going to spend the rest of my life stuck here? Well, how could I know!
Five years later I was suddenly lifted out of my place and they stripped off my buttons. I was loaded into the boot of a car to be taken to some kind of second-hand shop. I had no idea who or what was going to buy me or would I be thrown out?
Suddenly a kind lady called Miss Johnston happily bought me for a great price. The next day I was taken to a warm classroom where I was moved into a perfect spot and I was positive that this was the best place to spend the rest of my life.

Angus

6 comments:

Cherry said...

I love how you have written about the life of the chair before it came to Room 2 especailly as if you were the chair!

Scooper Nick said...

Hi Room 2,
I'm Scooper Nick from the Super7Scoopers (http://super7scoopers.edublogs.org/)

I would like to say that you guys have a great blog and setup. It is really easy to read and find my way around.I also really like the background theme that you have chosen, It really goes with the posts that you put up and with the name of your school, it sounds all natural and so is your background. I think you should blog because you all have some great stories inside of you just waiting to be read by parents, friends and other people around the world. It is really cool how you have put up a whole post about the Pent-a-Blogging. Since I am a scooper I am in the Pent-a-Blogging too. Carry on with the fantastic work.
And I would like to say that Angus' post on the chair is great because he wrote from the chairs point of view.

Scooper Nick.

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Scooper George,
Your Blog is really cool and Silverstream has great potential. The posts are really cool and many students in room 2 have great potential.The relax and read chair is a really great opportunity to well relax and read.

Scooper George, :-)

Emily said...

Hi Angus

That story is Awesome. How long did it take for you to make that awesome story?

From
Emily
Ruma Tahi

Kirsty said...

Hi the story of the chair was very cool. We have got Ipads too they are fun. It would be good to add some more photos of your learning.


Kirsty
R2 Grants Braes School

Anonymous said...

Hi scooper megan.k
i like the story it was cool. I liked angus story it was cool.

Post a Comment