Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Arrival of the Relax and Read Chair

Today a new chair arrived in our class. It's almost like magic. Whenever you are in the relax and read chair, you just want to relax and read!








Room 2 wrote stories about the history of the relax and read chair. Here they go...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! That chair looks very nice and relaxing. Your stories are very creative. I wish we had one of them in our class look forward to working with you.

Thanks

Scooper Oliver

Anonymous said...

Hi, That chair looks very relaxing. I wonder what it feels like somone sit on it. It looks good as well. The chair is good in colour.

Jayvan

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone that chair looks relaxing I would love to read while sitting on it and I'm shore the children love it to.

By Jaidene

Finn and jacob said...

yes we all are loveing the big chair jaidene! I think you would love it to.

Gabby said...

mmm that chair looks so nice and comfortable. I would love to have that chair. Are you and your class loving the Relax and Read chair? By Gabby

william said...

awesome chair guys its a highlands chair

Post a Comment