Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Holidays

Hi Room 2

I hope you have all had a great start to your holidays. I have had a few days visiting a friend in Christchurch. You might like to post a comment to tell us what you have been doing!

2 comments:

Finn said...

In the holidays we slept in the lounge and watched heaps of dvds because it was snowing and we wanted to keep warm with the heatpump. I also stayed at Grans house, I had lots of fun making raspberry jam. I read the recipe and Gran did the making. We went for a walk with Rebecca, Josh, Seth, Sophie and Violet at Wakari Creek. There was a see saw sort of thing to go over with your bike but we used it as a see saw. Seth fell off! He cried. Mum instantly stopped videoing. The video was funny but not at the time.

Sophie and Ewan said...

hi we like how you keep updating everything on your page. Keep it up, keep writing more from Sophie and Ewan

Post a Comment