Monday, June 6, 2011

Rocky Shore Creatures - 20 Questions!

I'm thinking of a creature that is found in rock pools in New Zealand. Your job is to ask questions (as a comment below), that I will answer to help you work out which creature I'm thinking of.
Let's see how many questions it takes!

7 comments:

Madi said...

Does the creature have more than 4 legs?

Cameron said...

Does the creature have a shell?

madi said...

is it a crab

Ana said...

is it a hermit crab

JOSH said...

what dos the first letter of the name start with

JanineJ said...

Madi - yes, it is a type of crab!

Josh - It starts with an H. Great to hear from you Josh. We are missing you!

Ana - Yes, you are right! Your turn Ana. If you email me your animal, you can answer people's questions!

Bradie said...

is it a type of herrmet crab by bradie

Post a Comment